Mahliqa is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mahliqa may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy has been updated and is effective as of 20th May 2018.
Suraya Hossain is the data controller for Mahliqa and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as "we", "us", or "our" in this privacy notice).
Full name of legal entity: Suraya Hossain T/A Mahliqa
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: 32 Ridgeview Road, London N20 0HJ
(2) Information we collect
If you choose to use this website and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by emailing us at [email protected]. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
(3) What we do with the information we gather
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
• Service providers who provide card processing, IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
• Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
We may share, and you hereby agreee to our sharing of , personal information with service providers and affiliates who assist with the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
(4) Data Retention and SecurityWe will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for, we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
(5) Your Legal RightsUnder data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at [email protected]
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
(6) Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.