£7.00 Sold Out
SWAROVSKI PENDANT STITCHMARKERS
These souvenir EYF19 stitcharkers are now on sale! Only a few left!
An exclusive design produced for the Edinburgh Yarn Festival 2019, in the 'Thistle' theme.
This set is available with the option of either a wire-ring holder or a purple organza ribbon.
The wire-ring option has been hand crocheted with yarn specially hand-dyed by Countess Ablaze in the 'thistle' colourway.
This 'Thistle' collection in both options includes:
- 1 x swarovski round drop pendant stitchmarker in amethyst.
- 1 x swarovski round drop pendant stitchmarker in violet
- 1 x swarovski round drop pendant stitchmarker in rose
- 1 x swarovski octagonal pendant stitchmarker in tanzanite
All on closed snag-free twisted silver rings which fit up to a 5mm (US 8)
- 1 x ornate antique-silver thistle charm with fern-green swarovski pendant crystal attached, on a golden lobster clasp. Use as a progress keeper to hook onto your crochet or knitting project, or slide onto a 4mm (US 6) needle.
The set comes on either a hand-crocheted wire-ring holder or purple organza ribbon, handy to grab hold of when rummaging around in your bag.
The ribbon is also long enough to wear as a lariat-style necklace or worn high on the neck like a choker. Have fun with it, tie onto the outside of your favourite project-bag for a bit of sparkle!
These shimmery EYF2019 special stitchmarkers are the perfect size for all your sweater, sock, shawl & lace projects.
They can be used for laceweight, fingering, Sport, DK & worsted weight projects up to a 5mm (US 8) needle.
The swarovski crystals add a touch of glamour to a your work-in-progress, and are a perfect partner to your treasured knitting project.
These stitchmarkers make a lovely souvenir or momento of the festival.
Once you start marking with crystal, there's no going back!
Designed and handmade by mahliqa© all rights reserved