For all those crafters out there who want to try knitting with wire, this is a perfect starter kit.
The kit proved to be hugely popular at the Knitting and Stitching Show, Alexandra Palace, London 2013, where they were selling at special exhibition prices.
The kit contains;
* 0.25mm dark blue-enamelled copper jewellery wire
* 75 genuine Swarovski crystals in a blue mix of montana, aquamarine satin, indicolite and aquamarine
* silver-plated end connectors,
* silver-plated lobster clasp and extension chain
* Full instructions and pattern chart.
All you will need to have yourself is 3mm knitting needles, a row counter and sewing needle with eye large enough for the wire.
The knitted bracelet will fit a 17cm - 21cm wrist depending on the knitters tension.
This kit is a perfect match to the Wire Crystal Necklace Kit in blue.
The kit comes in a beautiful silver gift bag, and makes a perfect present for those who wish to make jewellery rather than just receive the finished product.