For all those crafters out there who want to try knitting with wire, this is a perfect starter kit.
This pendant has been featured in Issue 74 (August 2014) of The Knitter magazine.
The kit contains;
* 0.25mm black-enamelled copper jewellery wire
* 41 x Swarovski Elements crystals in a rich red mix of burgandy, siam and light-siam.
* silver-plated pendant bail with loop
* Black organza ribbon x 1 metre
* Full instructions and pattern chart.
All you will need to have yourself is 2.75mm knitting needles, a row counter and sewing needle with eye large enough for the wire. There is enough wire in the kit to make several pendants.
The knitted pendant will measure approximately 4cm x 4cm.
The kit comes in a beautiful silver gift bag, and makes a perfect present for those who wish to make jewellery rather than just receive the finished product.